Are you a teacher who loves using Prodigy in your classroom? We want to connect with you!
Here at Prodigy, we’re hard at work in our mission to help every child in the world love learning. That’s why we’re launching the second round of our Classroom Connect program! We want to see how Prodigy is impacting your classroom and meet the students and teachers that make what we do possible.
What is Classroom Connect?
Classroom Connect matches a classroom that loves playing Prodigy with their very own pen pal — a Prodigy employee who’s working hard to make Prodigy an engaging tool for teachers, students, parents and school leaders.
Why join Classroom Connect?
From November 1st to January 31st, you’ll have the opportunity to chat with your Prodigy pen pal at least once a month.
Does your class have burning questions about the game or the work we do? This is the perfect time to get answers! Plus, students get a chance to show off their Prodigy expertise and amazing math skills.
You’ll also receive FREE three-month memberships for your entire class so students can practice more math. Keep an eye out for even more special tournaments and opportunities to win fantastic prizes!
I love how the program helped my students feel more connected and invested in Prodigy. I noticed that they worked so much harder on Prodigy because they wanted our penpal to see how many problems they had completed! My students received memberships, had a competition run by our pen pal and got to submit their artwork to Prodigy artists. None of that would have happened without Classroom Connect!
Jamie B, 1st Grade teacher
Here’s how it works:
- Tell us why you want to be part of the Classroom Connect program! Follow the instructions in this sign-up form to send us a written submission or video.
- We’ll send out an email to classrooms that have been chosen with all the information you need to know. Make sure to check your junk or spam folder, because we don’t want your invitation to get lost in the mail!
- Reply to the email to confirm your spot in the program and get matched with your Prodigy pen pal.
- With your whole class, make a letter, video or email as an introduction to your Prodigy pen pal. Let them know how your class uses Prodigy and why you want to connect with a pen pal!
- Chat with your pen pal at least once a month and ask them all your questions about the game. They can tell you what it’s like to work at Prodigy, and you can share how Prodigy works in your classroom. Plus, activate your free memberships and get playing!
Hurry! Get your applications in before October 25th. We can’t wait to meet you!