We’re looking for a
Customer Success Manager
- Here at Prodigy, we are working hard to achieve our mission of helping every child in the world to LOVE learning. As our company continues its explosive growth, we’re looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid of sharing new ideas or learning on the fly. As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage the post-sales relationship within our partnered school districts. You will be responsible for making sure they are effectively onboarded, retained, and getting the most value out of the program to help propel our company to achieve its main objective: To help every child in the world love learning.
- Manage the relationships with partner schools and District post close, over entire customer journey.
- Partner interactions to drive KPIS and results
- Onboarding activities with partnered schools and districts
- Drive adoption metrics throughout the customer journey
- Build strong customer relationships and position yourself as a trusted advisor
- Be a champion of creating customer happiness and satisfaction
- Drive renewal goals with partnered schools and districts
- Help troubleshoot technical issues to ensure all partners are set up for success
Who You Are:
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and love being client-facing
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
- You have high attention to detail and can stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- You thrive while learning new things and want to grow your skills along with the company
- 2+ years experience in customer success, support, training, or account management
Our Core Technologies:
- CRM: Salesforce
- CS Software: Gainsight
- Others: Gong, Zoom, Zendesk, UserVoice
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in the educational software space
- A strong passion for education
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.