We’re looking for a
Manager, Tutoring Sales
- Here at Prodigy, we are working hard to achieve our mission of helping every child in the world to LOVE learning. Our Online Tutoring business is scaling rapidly as we continue to build towards our five-year objective of building North America's largest online tutoring company! To continue our exponential growth, we are adding a manager to our parent-facing sales team. As a Tutoring Sales Manager we will look to you to help design and manage an improved sales process as well as the tooling to support this, further hire sales talent, and lead this group of inbound and outbound business development representatives that articulate to the parent how tutoring fits into their child's fun math education.
- Lead a team of business development representatives that articulate and sell the value proposition of paid tutoring sessions
- Lead recruiting efforts for your team
- Train, coach, and manage sales professionals in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Manage the day-to-day productivity of the team towards OKRs that you establish
- Set expectations with accurate forecasting, pipeline, and metrics reporting; Drive towards exceeding monthly key results
- Build and refine tooling, sales processes, and data reporting (alongside our partners in the Data Guild) to establish visibility and transparency for your function
- Foster deep relationships within the Online Tutoring team to support new product tests operationally
- Work closely with the Online Tutoring leadership team to shape the future direction of parent-facing sales
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years' experience in full cycle sales within a SaaS environment
- 2+ years' experience leading a sales team of 4+
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and being a top performer
- Experience with sales management tools (e.g. Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, etc.)
- Self-motivated and a hunger to learn, always
- Ability to inspire and coach a team to success
- Embrace ambiguity and energized by daunting challenges
- Ability to think creatively on how to improve the full sales cycle, and creativity and openness to both iterative and breakthrough ideas that you and the team will execute upon or implement to increase effectiveness and drive revenue
- Experience with a consultative sales approach in a B2C environment - Our customers are parents who want to help their children with their math learning (and soon english language), and need to be consulted and guided along what their child's journey will look like - Excellent verbal and written communication is required
- Comfort and willingness to challenge customer thinking in a way that is credible yet respectful
- Ability to tailor collateral and enablement assets to provide customers with a personalized yet standardized experience
- Willing to seek out constructive feedback and consistently act on it to improve - Our team practices Radical Candor and embraces a Growth Mindset.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in education technology sales
- Experience scaling a sales team
What We Offer
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.