We’re looking for a
Associate Director, Growth & Integrated Marketing
- Here at Prodigy, we are working hard to achieve our mission of helping every student in the world to LOVE learning. Our multi-product line continues to grow to service the needs of everyone involved in a child's education. Prodigy has expanded its presence to India in 2018 and has ever since partnered with over 100 schools and 50,000 students through its sales and marketing efforts. It’s now looking for a seasoned marketing leader to scale these efforts and support growth in revenue through its direct sales and freemium school models.
- Prodigy is looking for an Associate Director, Growth & Integrated Marketing, India to set the strategy, develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital and traditional marketing for B2B (via schools) and B2C (direct to parent) audiences. From creating top of funnel awareness and brand building campaigns amongst school stakeholders, to implementing new growth opportunities, the ideal candidate will know how to build and scale lead generation efforts targeting school leaders, and freemium product marketing campaigns across the conversion funnel. They will also have experience managing and building high performing teams to achieve results, and be able to define and clearly communicate the strategic direction.
- With a matrix-style reporting relationship (Marketing function in North America, and regional operations in India), you will have overall ownership of India’s marketing budget across target audiences that include school leaders and parents. You are passionate about full-funnel, integrated marketing and understand the importance of leveraging the power of paid, earned, and owned media throughout the customer journey. You have a growth mindset, have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and possess an understanding and expertise in SEO, SEM, email marketing, marketing automation, Influencer marketing, paid and organic social media, A/B and multivariate testing, and content marketing. Being customer-obsessed, you will collaborate with a cross functional marketing squad of experienced professionals in media (paid and organic), product marketing, creative, and marketing analytics located in Canada and India to realize aggressive growth goals for Prodigy India. You will partner closely with internal teams within product, sales, customer success, user research and finance to realize our marketing goals.
- You will lead the charge in shaping the long term growth strategy for marketing to school leaders and raising parent awareness, to increase revenue and retention.
- Be a leader for the India marketing team, working hand-in-hand with product, sales and customer success to bring Prodigy’s value proposition through schools (teachers) to students and parents.
- Partner with finance, user research, product and data science to contribute to the India business model.
- Be audience and customer obsessed, rooting marketing strategy and execution in insights, finding relevant white-spaces to break-through to decision makers in, and amplify the potential of Prodigy’s highly marketable features
- Lead and collaborate on cross-functional teams to deliver on high-impact, India-wide initiatives.
- Hire, coach, manage, and develop a high performing, multi-disciplinary marketing team through professional development, succession planning, and consistent coaching, up-leveling existing team members and adding additional top-talent to the team.
- Deliver on Prodigy’s mission of helping every student in the world love learning by growing registrations and memberships for Prodigy.
- Contribute to Prodigy’s exponential growth, as we build the world's leading education platform.
Who You Are:
- An experienced marketing leader, with a passion for marketing-led growth, and a proven track record of success.
- A clear understanding of the freemium business model and a penchant for growing conversion of freemium products
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with at least 4 years of people management
- Experienced in working with North American brands and teams and excellent understanding of how to regionalize a North American brand and drive awareness and conversions locally.
- Have built strong relationships with product and sales, jointly delivering sustained and efficient revenue growth.
- Solutions oriented with a proactive approach to identifying risk and mitigation factors.
- Hands-on experience designing, measuring, and evolving full-funnel marketing strategies including acquisition and retention loops that create long term users.
- Highly analytical with experience in a data-rich marketing environment and a passion for turning data into insights.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and/or Kanban.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present compelling, data-informed, strategies and opportunities.
- Coaching and mentorship is your passion - you thrive on seeing your team members grow and develop personally and professionally.
- A growth mindset with an insatiable curiosity that you harness to help your team build incredible experiences.
- Excited by the challenges that come with a rapidly growing and scaling company, and have thrived in this kind of environment.
- Not afraid to stretch yourself outside of your comfort zone to take on new challenges, and have a love for continuous learning.
- A university degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA a plus.
Our Core Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Customer IO
- Full Story
Bonus Points For:
- Education Technology experience
- SaaS experience
- Game-based marketing
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency
- No is never the final answer - we want you to bring your fresh ideas to the team
- No micromanaging here!
- We are Canada's Fastest Growing Software Company with an aggressive growth path setup for global expansion - opportunity to build your career, define your role, push yourself beyond expectations and be rewarded
- Health and other benefits at par with industry standards
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Work life harmony, work hard, play hard
- State of the art “WeWork” office
- Prodigy Team building activities and other fun events
- Really cool, innovative projects that truly change the way students interact with math
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.