We’re looking for a
Senior Director, Media (Paid & Organic)
- Prodigy is looking for a Senior Director, Media (Paid & Organic) to scale and optimize Paid and Organic full-funnel efforts to market directly to consumers (parents, teachers and students). You’ll help build a high performance team of media experts to set strategy and execution tactics across paid and organic channels. You will own KPIs, goals, budget, forecasting, measurement, reporting, and optimization.
- This role will be critical to scale marketing efforts in all stages of the marketing funnel - TOFU, MOFU, BOFU - for accelerated growth. As Senior Director, you will be the resident Media expert and communicate, educate and expand media efforts through various and creative channels. You are responsible for determining the best media mix for advertising, by developing, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing full-funnel, integrated advertising campaigns (e.g. TV, audio streaming, digital video, paid search, paid social, etc.) regularly reporting on KPIs and business results (revenue, cost, ROAS, etc.)
- Reporting to the CMO, you will have ownership of a substantial multi-million dollar marketing budget across several consumer audiences - Parents, Students, and Teachers. You will partner with Product, Creative, Brand, Research and Ops teams along with agency partners to develop and implement media and advertising strategies that drive profitable growth goals.
- Research and Develop new customer acquisition channels across paid digital (FaceBook/Instagram, PPC, Affiliate, Pinterest, App, Display etc), Offline and Organic marketing channels (Email, Referrals, SEO, Social Media etc.).
- You will lead the short and long-term growth strategy for direct-to-consumer advertising to increase revenue, retention and paid subscriptions.
- Work with teams to build out a best-in-class SEO strategy to generate and capture organic demand.
- As the leader, you would own, drive, and report on key metrics related to advertising, and overall channel growth.
- You would set standards and develop performance measurement reporting and media mix modelling to demonstrate the impact of high funnel activities to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Help build and mentor a talented Media team.
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams to deliver on high-impact, company-wide initiatives.
- Deliver on Prodigy’s mission of helping every student in the world love learning by growing registrations and memberships for Prodigy.
Who You Are:
- An expert in developing, leading and initializing SEO & Paid Search, Organic & Paid Social, SRO and Video campaigns success (FaceBook/Instagram, PPC, Affiliate, Pinterest, App, Display, Podcasts Videos, Emails, Referrals etc)
- Experienced with 12+ years of performance marketing and full-funnel consumer advertising experience.
- A people leader with 5+ years of a proven track record of success in people management and mentoring. You will be responsible for growing and training a high performance team.
- An excellent communicator, presenter and collaborator
- Passionate, consumer obsessed, self-driven to succeed with the confidence to work in a fast-paced and growing company
- Detailed and experienced in managing 7-figure media budgets working with internal and external resources and accurately forecasting, optimizing campaigns and spend with ROI in mind.
- Highly analytical with experience in a data-rich marketing environment and a passion for turning data into insights.
- Creative, with a growth mindset and take on new challenges for the love for continuous learning.
Our Core Technologies:
- Google Analytics, GA ID
- Customer IO
- Full Story
- Media Mix Modelling (sourcing and developing this capability)
- Attribution modelling (sourcing and developing this capability)
Bonus Points For:
- Education Tech experience
- SaaS experience
- Game Advertising Experience
- Education Advertising Experience
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like working from home ? Prodigy is office optional!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come As You Are We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.