We’re looking for a
Senior Director, Product Marketing
- The Director, Product Marketing will have end-to-end responsibility for all product marketing activities, improving product positioning and creating innovative marketing programs focused on existing and new users of Prodigy Products. Specific responsibilities include driving product marketing strategy, product positioning and persona development, competitive intelligence, field sales enablement and evangelism for all Prodigy products/business lines. The Senior Director, Product Marketing will add their product marketing expertise to the existing marketing team while continuing to build out resources, tools, processes, and leadership needed to create a successful product marketing practice at Prodigy. A member of the senior leadership team in marketing, the Senior Director, Product Marketing will report directly to the CMO, strategically contributing to the development of the company’s product and marketing strategies and ensuring strong outreach to new prospects as well as existing Prodigy customers.
- Provide thought leadership, valuable input and support for all presentations and demonstrations, event support and sales enablement.Mentor and coach other product marketers or those performing product marketing functions and share knowledge and best practices with the demand generation team members as required.Act as the liaison between all stakeholders and meet regularly with customers, prospects, and industry analysts to act on feedback, discuss product requirements and features, and validate product messaging feedback.
- Product Launches
- Ensure the Product Marketing works cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management, Demand Marketing, Development, Account Management, and Customer Success to execute Prodigy's go-to-market strategy and foster collaboration throughout the product lifecycle.Successfully manage the formal internal and external launch of all new products.Collaborate with other marketing functions on marketing plan, develop product launch plans, provide thought leadership input, and referral planning.Lead the development of sales enablement tools including business cases, sales presentations, demonstrations, evaluation methods, messaging for white papers and web content.
- Product Positioning & Go-to-market
- Develop and deliver go-to-market strategies, establishing differentiated market positions, compelling positioning and messaging, and designed to build demand and market awareness of the company’s market-leading solutions.Define the markets for products and solutions and execute the go-to-market strategy and deliver results aimed at achievement of customer adoption, client satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.Collaborate on the pricing, packaging, naming and positioning for each offering with critical functions such as Product, Design, Brand & Corporate Communications. Create, develop and refine benefit statements, proof points and differentiation for individual products and product packages, all in alignment with Prodigy's brand strategy.Work together with customer success, product management and sales management in analysis of current product strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities and create plans for improvement.
- Competitive Analysis/Market Research/Insights
- Work together with Product Management and Customer Success to analyze the needs of the customers and the market at large, to identify new opportunities and solution enhancements based on market demand and company direction.Collect and analyze external information on existing and new competitors.Define and educate staff on key points of differentiation and competitive advantage with thorough and continuous competitive analysis.Design messaging and content for sales and marketing campaigns to exploit company/product strengths.Own the creation and development of a research and insights repository, including market, competitor, user, and intent (search insights). Derive actionable insights from these findings to implement across products and functions for improved UX, CX, and revenue.
Who You Are:
- A product marketing expert with a proven track record for successful and audience-relevant GTM strategies and implementationExperienced with 12+ years of integrated marketing experience, especially within product marketingA people leader with 5+ years of a proven track record of success in people management and mentoring. You will be responsible for growing and training a high performance team.A research enthusiast generating actionable insights from a user, product, and audience perspective. An excellent communicator, presenter and collaboratorPassionate, consumer obsessed, self-driven to succeed with the confidence to work in a fast-paced and growing companyHighly analytical with experience in a data-rich marketing environment and a passion for turning data into insights.Creative, with a growth mindset and take on new challenges for the love for continuous learning.
Our Core Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Customer IO
- Full Story
- Data Visualization
Bonus Points For:
- Education Tech experience
- SaaS experience
- Game marketing experience
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like working from home? Prodigy is office optional!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come As You Are We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.