We’re looking for a
Program Manager - Marketing
- Here at Prodigy, we are working hard to achieve our mission of helping every child in the world to LOVE learning. Operations at Prodigy is scaling rapidly as we continue to hit our product and growth milestones, and it’s an exciting time for the company! To continue our exponential growth, we are adding some more management power to our Marketing Program teams. The Program Manager, Marketing is a cross-departmental facilitator that helps teams plan and coordinate the delivery of initiatives and the launch of business events. She or he improves the program management discipline and its alignment across teams and departments, and acts as an interface between the business management and the delivery teams. Program Management aims to align the outcome of strategic projects/initiatives with the organization’s overall business goals, with the intention of improving organizational performance.
- Operationalize Prodigy’s strategic plan through the discipline of program management, specifically in Marketing and enable the measurement of progress towards realizing our strategic goals
- Communicate program objectives and strategic alignment to stakeholders with a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Work cross-functionally with product and business teams to deliver amazing experiences
- Drive operational excellence through engaging with stakeholders and identifying areas for improvement
- Brings a high-level view from Program/Initiative execution to the business management team.
- Ensures Program - Strategic alignment and measurement of progress through program management best-practices.
- Manages and coordinates Go-to-Market (GTM) event launch activities across departments (Full-Stack Engineering teams, Product, Marketing, Sales, etc.) and ensures seamless market launch(es).
- Identifies and manages cross-initiatives and cross-department dependencies, risks and issues.
- Tracks and reports high-level view of the program's execution to senior management.
- Assists teams in managing initiative portfolio that map to the strategic objectives.
- Assists teams in the quarterly initiative planning process, chartering and information gathering.
- Assists teams with release coordination and product readiness.
- Works with the management and program leads to track and manage risk.
- Facilitates program performance/operations meetings and supports strategic alignment with corporate objectives.
- Tracks and coordinates resolution of escalations.
- Contributes to organizational performance improvements (e.g. JIRA, dependency management, quarterly planning, etc.).
- Conducts post-program evaluations with the ability to identify improvements for optimal process flow.
- Stakeholder Management: ensure that program initiatives meet leadership and/or customer expectations, timely communication/escalation to leadership.
- Ensures senior management team is informed on programs status and risks, and manage initiative related escalations to resolution.
Who You Are:
- 5 + years of program/project management experience in Marketing & in software development organizations
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker that can operationalize business units to realize and align with corporate objectives
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with a passion for empowering teams to deliver amazing products and experiences
- Self-motivated and critical thinker with a drive for operational excellence
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and agile delivery
- Bachelor's degree
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.