Hit the Ground Learning With Prodigy for a Chance to Win!
Every teacher knows that back-to-school feeling: equal parts excitement, nervousness and anticipation.
Prodigy is here to help make sure your students won’t miss a beat. Keep reading to find out how Prodigy’s Back to Class Contest can help you get off to the right start and even win some cool prizes!
How to use Prodigy's Back to Class Contest to get your students ready for back-to-school
As students head back to the classroom, hit the ground learning for a chance to win a $250 or $500 USD Visa Reward® gift card.
To enter Prodigy’s Back to Class Contest, motivate your students to practice math with Prodigy Math Game and have them work together to answer at least 300 questions between August 4 and October 1, 2021!
Once your students have answered the required amount of questions, you’ll be automatically entered to win. See the full contest rules here.
But wait — the learning (and the chance to win) doesn’t stop there!
Bonus entries increase your odds
There are two ways for you to earn bonus entries. After your students answer their 300 questions, be sure to:
- Log in to your Prodigy teacher account at least five (5) times within the contest period.
- Create at least two (2) Assessments (Assignments, Plans or Test Preps) within the contest period.
You’ll earn one bonus entry for each!
Not only are you earning more ways to win, you can also use this as an opportunity to set your students up for success in the coming school year. Here’s how:
Log into your Prodigy teacher account and track student progress
At Prodigy, we want to make sure you’re getting all the benefits out of your teacher account.
Log into your Prodigy teacher account five times from August 4 to October 1, 2021 to earn a bonus entry!
Once you log in, select the classroom you want to view data for. After students have started answering questions, you’ll see:
- Which students have answered the most questions correctly
- How many questions students have answered at home and at school
- Student progress through the automatic Placement Test or any other active assessments
Create at least two assessments
Prodigy has three types of assessments: Plans, Assignments and Test Preps.
- Plans give students lesson-aligned practice on a particular skill
- Assignments assess student understanding and provide opportunities for differentiated learning
- Test Preps prepare students for your state’s standardized test and help you benchmark achievement
Log into your teacher dashboard and create at least two assessments within the contest period to help you easily assess student performance and differentiate instruction.
💡 Keep in mind that if you have any assessments running, students will complete that before they start working on the Placement Test. Give them lots of Prodigy time at home or at school to maximize their learning potential!
Hit the ground learning with Prodigy
Amazing prizes for you and curriculum-aligned math practice for your students? It’s a win-win! And when students love learning math, there’s no telling what they’ll be able to accomplish this year.
Log in or sign up for your free Prodigy teacher account today to enter!