We’re looking for a
- We are looking for a Growth Marketer to join the Marketing team to accelerate our growth in the North American market. As a prominent member of a team of top growth and marketing practitioners, this person will be responsible for our parent acquisition, activation and retention goals through growth marketing initiatives.
- Plan and manage acquisition campaigns on digital channels (e.g. Google, Yahoo! Bing, Facebook) end-to-end, including but not limited to budget planning, campaign management, performance tracking, experiments, and optimization.
- Build and optimize (and optimize again) pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns across various channels.
- Expand our paid and organic acquisition channels and explore growth initiatives (e.g. email, webinar, influencer, growth tools) to drive top-funnel and mid-funnel traffic.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify growth and optimization opportunities across channels, platforms and within the funnel.
- Design and execute top-notch creative and landing page experiments to constantly improve lead acquisition and activation performance.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide marketing insights and the necessary marketing support (e.g. promotion, market research, product feature launch).
- Measure marketing initiatives against metrics to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns.
Who You Are:
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and planning/project management skills. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a demonstrated capacity to balance speed and quality.
- 5+ years of product and performance marketing experience
- An ability to analyze product and marketing performance metrics, making decisions accordingly
- Hands-on experience with paid media and optimization is required.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and campaign performance measurement, and experience with analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of organic acquisition skills: search engine optimization, webinars, lead generation tactics.
- Landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization experiments, and running A/B test experiments in the marketing funnel.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- Strong communication skills and experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts, and product managers.
- Experience in E-commerce, SAAS, or B2C industry.
- A team player and self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven decisions.
- Experience in international SEM, SEO, and integrated campaign development is a plus.
Our Core Technologies:
- Google docs
- Google Adwords
Bonus Points For:
- Agile workflow experience
- Experience in the educational software space
- A strong passion for education
- Previous experience scaling in a startup environment
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.