We’re looking for a
Game QA Analyst
- Dig deep into new features, ensuring they are easily understood, fun, and effective in their outcomes
- Learn new techniques and technologies to ensure we're building the right way
- Identify new opportunities to transform Education across the Globe
- Represent every student, helping us learn more about how to build the best products for everyone
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in writing and executing tests on new and existing software
- Familiar with SCRUM/AGILE methodologies, and able to look for opportunities to make your team better
- An effective communicator, able to work remotely with distributed development teams
- Great time management skills - we have a lot of priorities, and you'll need to be able to effectively prioritize and re-prioritize as things change
- Passionate about automation and obsessed about reducing repetitive work and driving testing efficiency on the team.
- Obsessed with inclusivity. We want all students to love learning.
Our Core Technologies:
- Backend: Node.js, GraphQL, Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis, AWS, Lambda
- Game: HTML5, Canvas, WebGL, Phaser, Pixi, Typescript
- Frontend: React, Reactive Native, ES6
- JIRA, Confluence, Browserstack, Jenkins, GitHub, CircleCI, Cucumber, Playwright, Postman, Zephyrscale
Bonus Points For:
- Agile workflow experience
- Experience in the educational software space
- A strong passion for education
What We Offer:
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered!
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all full-time permanent employees
- Learning and development budget for all full-time employees to use towards career growth and development opportunities
- We recognize 9-5 is not for everyone! We offer flexible working hours that will allow you to schedule your workday with a bit more freedom!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Education will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us, and we will work with you to meet your needs.