We’re looking for a
Product Manager, Educators
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, the problems they face, and how Prodigy can resolve those pain points
- Collaborate in a cross functional team with developers, designers, and QA, and create a user-centered team culture with a vision that everyone has bought into
- Curate the project backlog to ensure your team is always working on the highest priority thing, balancing the development of new features, iterations, bug fixes, and other internal tasks.
- Talk to users every week, getting insight into features you’ve released and validating ideas before you build them
- Track and analyze metrics at every part of the user journey so that you can focus in on the highest value opportunities
- Effectively scope projects so that they are lean but also add enough value to validate your hypotheses
- Iterate upon successful MVPs to ensure the user experience and code quality matches our internal standards
- Consistently communicate what your team is working on and releasing to teams such as Customer Support and Sales
- Champion the accomplishments of your team to the rest of the company, ensuring that proper recognition is given when appropriate
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role at a software based company
- A clear passion for building a great product, and the ability to create a vision that inspires your team
- Substantial experience using user research and metrics to add significant value to a product
- A solid understanding of statistics, including the ability to analyze A/B test results and determine statistical significance
- The ability to ruthlessly scope projects so that every part of them plays a key role in your overall objective
- Previous experience collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team members
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for product decisions
- Willingness to learn and work in a hyper-growth company
What We Offer:
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered!
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all full-time permanent employees
- Learning and development budget for all full-time employees to use towards career growth and development opportunities
- We recognize 9-5 is not for everyone! We offer flexible working hours that will allow you to schedule your workday with a bit more freedom!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Education will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us, and we will work with you to meet your needs.