We’re looking for a
Senior Data Analyst, People Operations
- Our People Operations teams are scaling rapidly as we continue to hit our product and growth milestones! The work you do here will aid the educational advancement of millions of students. You will have the chance to apply your analytics skills to not only help employees develop but also help our People Operations team to make better decisions.
- We are looking for a People data analytics expert to join our growing team. As we scale our People efforts, the team will be looking to you for insights on the effectiveness of initiatives, and opportunities for engagement and growth. You will have the chance to apply your people analytics expertise to add real strategic value and ensure that we are asking and answering the right questions.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development, Workplace Experience, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and data individuals to create solutions which will directly affect Prodigy’s growth
- Help our People Operations team explore, analyze, and understand their data to help People Operations Program investment decisions
- Improve data visibility by building dashboards and charts to inform strategy, and capture employee insights
- Benchmark performance across all channels and inform on employee development based on performance analysis
- Work with the People Operations and data teams to improve data quality to provide high quality insights and recommendations
- Help design, execute, and the strategic people analytics roadmap
- Mentor other like minded individuals and help develop their analytical capability
- Communicate insights, analysis, and recommendations clearly and accurately to stakeholders with a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- 2-4+ years of Senior Level experience analyzing data and developing advance dashboards
- A Humanistic approach to exploring data and the purpose of deriving insightful marketable output
- Ability to break down output into digestible product ideas, advisory projects and in the form of concise and insightful communication
- Expert skills and knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in working with various BI platforms (Tableau, Looker, Periscope)
- Humanistic approach to all things data analytics
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects with a variety of timelines
- Ability to translate data insights into actionable steps
- A team and employee centric mindset
- Love for our mission of helping kids everywhere enjoy learning
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of Python/R languages
- Passionate about data and people
- Automation of reporting
- Involved in Data Quality improvement initiatives
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.