We’re looking for a
Marketing Operations Manager
- Here at Prodigy, we are working hard to achieve our mission of helping every student in the world to LOVE learning. Prodigy seeks a Marketing Operations Manager to lead the efforts to optimize the strategic creation and execution of marketing campaigns. In this role, you will lead efforts that explore opportunities to optimize our marketing tech stack campaigns, streamline planning cross-functional activities within the department, and support increased transparency of marketing activity throughout Prodigy. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will help to define strategies that enable teams to realize marketing objectives and deliver results through established onboarding, training and development plans. You will partner with teams across the department and company including Data, Product, Brand, and Media, to develop and implement effective strategies that drive growth.
- Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing Operations, you are a highly creative, decisive, hands-on, and strategic professional with a positive attitude. You will not shy away from new challenges and you are eager to grow and develop.
- Lead the management and definition of the marketing operations process, as well as reporting of marketing campaign progress and effectiveness
- Be a leader within marketing, working with various teams within Prodigy to drive growth efforts through cross-functional transparency and streamlined engagement processes
- Create, standardize and oversee onboarding, training and development processes for the marketing team that will also scale and enable attainment of goals.
- Deliver on Prodigy’s mission of helping every student in the world love learning by driving brand awareness and supporting and enabling our online user communities
- Contribute to Prodigy’s exponential growth as we build the world’s leading education platform
Who You Are:
- Experienced leader with 3-5 years of work experience in media and marketing campaign management with proven success developing and managing digital marketing strategies, processes and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- A highly creative and effective communicator with experience developing processes, reporting, and integrated marketing strategies for digital channels
- Highly experienced in managing across priorities with cross-functional stakeholders and reporting on effectiveness and return on investment across the organization
- Strong strategic thinker with problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment, with proven capability to manage everything from strategy to detail
- A clear passion for enabling marketing effectiveness - defining processes that are scaleable and future-proof is definitely your thing
- Collaborates effectively in cross-functional team environments, bringing deep knowledge of marketing operations to pull the right teams together to get the most out of a campaign, and prepare meaningful reports for strategic decisions to take place
- Excited by the challenges that come with a rapidly growing and scaling company and has thrived in this kind of environment.
- Not afraid to stretch yourself outside of your comfort zone to take on new challenges, with a love for continuous learning
Our Core Technologies:
- Google Drive / Suite
- Google Analytics + Data Studio
Bonus Points For:
- Education Tech experience
- SaaS experience
What We Offer
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.