We’re looking for a
Senior Customer Support Specialist
- As our game continues its explosive growth, we’re looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and isn’t afraid of sharing new ideas or learning on the fly.
- Your role at the company can be summed up in two words: customer happiness. We’re adding hundreds of thousands of students each month, and we need to make sure that those students, as well as their parents and teachers, are all ecstatic with Prodigy.
- Since Prodigy is updated every two weeks, this will not be a boring job; with every update, customers will face new challenges, and it will be your job to help them solve those problems and report the issue back to our development team to be fixed. The vast majority of your time will be spent responding to a high volume of email support requests, but some requests will involve calling customers to help them through more challenging issues.
- As part of the Customer Support department you may be required to work flexible hours based on the needs of the business. Prodigy Game reserves the right to change these hours with appropriate written notice.
- Hiring Currently: Five Positions available
- Monday to Friday: 12:00-8:00pm
- To foster & repair relationships with our stakeholders
- You will Create memorable and engaging experiences that strengthen trust and help build a spars to encourage the love of learning
- You will be a champion of creating customer happiness and satisfaction
Who You Are:
- Communicator: You speak and write well to help customers effectively and efficiently
- People person: You enjoy interacting with and lending people a helping hand
- Perfectionist: You notice and address the little things that make customers happy
- Problem Solver: You love a puzzle and won’t quit until it’s solved
- Scholar: You thrive while learning new things and want to grow your skills along with the company
- To confirm you pay close attention to detail, please respond with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in pursuing a Customer Support role and open your reply with the phrase Purple Monkey
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.