We’re looking for a
- As a Partnerships Education Specialist at Prodigy, your mission will be to actively support the Partnerships Department by leaning on deep pedagogical knowledge and extensive experience as a math-based educator at (both the school and/ or district level) to increase credibility and fuel our incredible growth by leading discussions with educational leaders across North America.
- Actively participate and collaborate with the three broad portfolios of work that Education Specialists are responsible for including:
- Assist in the development of an unparalleled customer experience and journey
- Improve the sales cycle via enablement in various capacities (ex. talk track, collateral, etc.)
- Contribute expertise to the efficacy/research portfolio
- Provide training and development to the Sales and Customer Success team to ensure they have a thorough understanding of the educational benefits Prodigy provides to all stakeholders
- Develop professional learning materials that will help schools and districts use Prodigy to augment current instructional strategies in the classroom
- Develop content and conduct educational webinars on current trends in addition to well-established pedagogical frameworks
- Attend conferences on behalf of Prodigy and conduct speaking engagements
- Support school and district-level sales team opportunities as needed
Who You Are:
- 6+ years experience in the K-12 education system (US experience preferred)
- At least 2-3 years as a teacher of mathematics at various levels
- 1st - 8th-grade experience preferred
- At least 2-3 years of district-level math leadership experience
- Strong initiative, resilience, and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Familiarity with digital curriculum resources to support classroom instruction
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a dynamic, enthusiastic, upbeat individual who connects well with others
- Detail-oriented and organized; able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects
- Passionate about improving education through technology
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in Marketing and/or Sales
- Published Materials/Articles
- Master's degree in mathematics
- Doctorate degree or advanced coursework preferred
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Virtual trivia
- Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
- Daily remote challenges via Slack
- Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
- Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
- Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
- Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
- Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
- Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.