Welcome to Prodigy's Resource Center, your gateway to transformative learning. Dive into teacher guides, student worksheets and professional development resources – all for free!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Prodigy?
Great question! Unlike traditional worksheets, Prodigy is a game-based learning platform that delivers differentiated, standards-aligned content through engaging, interactive gameplay.
With Prodigy, educators can:
- Assign standards-aligned content with no grading needed.
- Motivate your students with in-game rewards and challenges.
- Access reports filled with learning insights from a student, class and curriculum level.
Best of all? Educators can use it for free! See how it works here!
How is Prodigy free for teachers?
Prodigy is a completely free resource for teachers, designed to support learning and ease classroom budget constraints. Over 800,000 teachers use Prodigy annually at no cost, including access to thousands of standards-aligned questions in math and English.
Offering free in-game educational content enjoyed by millions of students, Prodigy is sustained by optional parent memberships that provide additional gameplay features and promote family engagement.
Is Prodigy effective?
Yes — and we’re working every day to make it as effective as possible.
Our team of certified teachers makes sure that all of our questions align with best practices in education, leveraging effective pedagogical approaches.
Do I need to create an account to download these worksheets?
No account is needed to access these free math worksheets.
Will there be more worksheets and resources?
Yes, there are plenty more resources on the way. Check back often to get them as soon as they're available!
In the meantime, did you know that you can use Prodigy to help your students practice over 1,000 math skills across 1st to 8th grade?
With Prodigy you can:
- Engage your students in practicing math through engaging, fun gameplay
- Differentiate math content to your teaching, curriculum and individual student needs.
- Access powerful student learning insights and reports at the touch of a button.